- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 10 Ways to Eat Healthier Without Paying More
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
[My Dollar Plan] The Olympics have never really taught me much. It doesn’t make me want to work out, for example – it just makes me want to sit on the couch and watch the Olympics. But here are some good lessons that you can draw, from “Sports are expensive” to “Age is just a number.”
[Bargaineering] We all know aloe vera is great for sunburns and bug bites. But how about relieving hemorrhoids and preventing stretch marks? And those are just the external applications. You can actually eat the stuff – and it’s good for you.
[PT Money] So your teen landed a summer job to pick up some spending money and learn some good money habits. Simple, right? No, because nothing is simple when it comes to taxes. So here’s a quick study guide on withholding, “dependency and minimum income threshold,” and other key topics.
[Moolanomy] I love the first one (Mint.com), and I’ve heard of the others. But this is a helpful list for those looking to lean on some tech to wean themselves off bad financial habits. And four of them are free.
[Wise Bread] These are all good ideas, but I’m not too keen on some of them – especially “cold brew your coffee” and “leave early.” But others (“limit clothing selections,” “prep the night before”) are downright clever.