- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- 6 Tips to Avoid Becoming a Victim of ‘Food Fraud’
- The 11 Best Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Life Events That Hugely Increase Your Identity-Theft Risk
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
[Generation X Finance] Money Talks News has been skeptical of extreme couponing (6 Reasons to Reconsider the Extreme Couponing Craze), but GXF goes deeper with a look at how retailers are responding – which could hurt all couponers.
[Money Crashers] Sometimes, it helps to get back to basics. If you’ve ever wondered exactly how a balloon mortgage payment works, here’s a clean and simple breakdown – along with the pros and cons of getting one.
[Bible Money Matters] As a personal finance expert, my answer to this question is always: Pay off those debts first! But I’m also not a parent. Here’s a thoughtful breakdown of the concept from someone who is.
[Consumerism Commentary] You don’t have to like football to know about Michael Vick, the quarterback who was sent to prison a few years ago for hosting dog fights. Well, you might not know he also went broke. Here are some wealth basics using this polarizing player as an example.
[Wise Bread] This site excels at just this kind of advice: simple, creative, yet doable food tips. From yogurt to leftovers, here are some cheap ways to spice up your brown-bag lunches.