- 16 Handy Uses for Plastic Bottles and Jugs
- 11 Ways to Nail Savings on Your Remodeling Project
- How to Get a Grip on Your Retirement Savings and Security
- The U.S. Park Where You Can Find Big Diamonds
- 6 Ways to Save on Trips to Spectacular U.S. National Parks
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
From the Boston Globe…
The bill, proposed by the Legislature’s Joint Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure, is expected to be filed Friday.
Businesses misrepresenting seafood could be fined $800 and have their licenses to operate suspended or revoked.
According to the story, Pacific cod has been sold as the more expensive Atlantic cod, tilapia as red snapper, and escolar as tuna. The bill would ban the sale of escolar.