- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- The ABCs of Selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan
From the Boston Globe…
The bill, proposed by the Legislature’s Joint Committee on Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure, is expected to be filed Friday.
Businesses misrepresenting seafood could be fined $800 and have their licenses to operate suspended or revoked.
According to the story, Pacific cod has been sold as the more expensive Atlantic cod, tilapia as red snapper, and escolar as tuna. The bill would ban the sale of escolar.