- 10 Public Employees Who Make More Money Than the President
- Go Figure: Starbucks offers $50 Gift Card — for $200
- Estate-Planning Documents You Need Right Now
- 10 Ways Being Frugal Can Actually Cost You Money
- Pay Someone to Do Your Taxes? New Study May Make You Reconsider
- Report: Millennials Relying Heavily on the ‘Bank of Mom and Dad’
Black Friday can get dangerous – people use up all their thankfulness the day before and get in the holiday spirit: mean and greedy. If you’re lucky, you just have to deal with crowds in a rush. Check out this Walmart video from 2011 for one mild example. You’ll find plenty worse elsewhere – including plenty of trampling stories.
BuzzFeed has a series of photos and it wants you to guess whether they depict riot scenes or Black Friday shopping. It can be awful hard to tell. In many, police armed and in riot gear are visible – but that doesn’t necessarily mean a riot. It may just be a low-stock bargain. Have fun, and stay safe.