- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
- ‘Nips and Tucks’ to Get Your Tablet Computer Running Like New
Highlights include: the amount given by Obama and Romney’s top donors, the prices of Ann Romney and Michelle Obama’s town-hall-debate dresses, the amount of money spent on presidential-campaign ads, and the median monthly salary of campaign staffers.
Check out the infographic for more details:
But at least on Romney’s side, the cash stopped flowing the moment he lost. Read about how his staffers couldn’t even get a cab ride home on election night at The Raw Story.