- Seeking Sanity? 10 Surprising Work-From-Home Jobs
- 5 Healthy Variations on Comfort-Food Classics
- Theft of Debit Card Data at ATMs is Soaring: What You Need to Know
- Countries With the Widest Gap Between Rich and Poor
- The Most — and Least — Healthy Cities in the Nation
- How to Get the Best Deals in Memorial Day Sales
BBC News reported on the most popular pages of the Internet encyclopedia in various countries.
Germans are into cul-de-sacs. Russians and Swedes are apparently a bit self-obsessed, most frequently visiting pages about their own countries. Here’s the Top 10 for the English version…
- Deaths in 2012
- One Direction
- The Avengers
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- 2012 phenomenon
- The Dark Knight Rises
- The Hunger Games
In the Spanish version, a page for the @ symbol is very popular, possibly because they have to copy-and-paste it often. Just as we have a hard time producing Spanish accent marks with English keyboards, there is apparently no quick access key for @ on some of theirs.