- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
BBC News reported on the most popular pages of the Internet encyclopedia in various countries.
Germans are into cul-de-sacs. Russians and Swedes are apparently a bit self-obsessed, most frequently visiting pages about their own countries. Here’s the Top 10 for the English version…
- Deaths in 2012
- One Direction
- The Avengers
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- 2012 phenomenon
- The Dark Knight Rises
- The Hunger Games
In the Spanish version, a page for the @ symbol is very popular, possibly because they have to copy-and-paste it often. Just as we have a hard time producing Spanish accent marks with English keyboards, there is apparently no quick access key for @ on some of theirs.