- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 11 Ways to Turn Clutter Into Cash
- Today’s Deals: Tuesday, Jan. 27
- World’s Worst Passwords: Did Yours Make the List?
- Sprint and T-Mobile’s Battle for Customers Drives New Cellphone Savings
From British Vogue, which also has a photo…
The Denim Spa jeans come in three finishes – Aloe Vera, Olive Extract and Smooth Legs, which aims to prevent cellulite. Hydrating properties include of natural oils and butters, such as apricot kernel oil, passion fruit oil, rosehip oil, shea butter and monoi de Tahiti – a Polynesian ingredient made using Tiare flower buds soaked in refined coconut oil.
These oils only last for about two weeks. Then, you have to buy a “reload spray,” which makes them last longer. They cost $135, and the spray price isn’t mentioned. Also, you have to import them, because Wrangler apparently isn’t sure they would sell well here. I wonder why.