- Will Obamacare Complicate Your Taxes? Not Likely
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 5 Things to Think About Before Going to Back to School After Age 50
- 12 Commonly Overlooked Expenses That Are Ruining Your Budget
- Prepare For Takeoff! Top Picks in Airline Credit Cards
The Los Angeles Times reports on, well, itself…
Detectives said one of the suspects obtained lists of subscribers who had submitted “vacation holds” to a vendor that distributes newspapers for The Times. Officials said they have identified 25 victims but believe there are more than 100.
One officer said they took everything from TVs to toothpaste: over $100,000 in personal property, including valuable artwork, golf clubs, guitars, and jewelry. In some cases they even found the family’s car keys, and used their vehicles to load up and cart off the stolen goods.
Needless to say, the LAT changed its delivery policy.