- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- Quiz: What’s the Main Ingredient in Almond Milk?
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
- Verizon Deal With HBO: Another Reason to Cut Cable
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Cinnamon rolls (Little Debbie): $1 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Coffee (Folgers): $1 off any product in their Gourmet Selections line (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Coffee (Eight O’Clock Coffee): $2 off two bags (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Danishes (Little Debbie): $1 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Frozen foods (Bob Evans): $1 off one product (print first – click on the red “CLICK HERE TO GET COUPON!” button) [expiration unknown].
- Lactose-free products (Lactaid): Up to $1 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Target: They currently have more than 70 printable grocery coupons online, which are for use in stores [expirations unknown].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one breakfast (print first) [10/24].
- Corner Bakery Cafe: Free dessert with the purchase of lunch or dinner (print first) [10/23].
- Olive Garden: Their new deal, Dinner Today & Dinner Tomorrow, buys you two entrees for $13: one to eat in the restaurant (with unlimited salad and breadsticks) and one to take home.
- Subway: Free 6-inch sub with the purchase of one sub and drink before 9 a.m. [10/31].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.