- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Weapon Designed to Kill Off Phone Theft Proves Lethal
- 6 Tips to Avoid Becoming a Victim of ‘Food Fraud’
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
- Diapers: $3 off Huggies Snug & Dry at Walmart stores (print first – click on the blue “Get Coupon” button in the upper right corner) [expiration unknown].
- Diapers: $8 off Pampers value boxes (88-count and larger) – plus two dozen other coupons and deals – at Babies R Us stores (print first) [1/17].
- Diapers: Up to $3.50 off select Huggies products at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
Holidays and parties
- Winter holidays decor: Up to 75 percent off at Home Depot online [expiration unknown].
- Aleve: $2 off an 80-count or larger product (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bath & Body Works: $10 off any $40 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code BBWSALE10) [1/13]. Note that sale items are already up to 75 percent off online.
- Vitamins: $1 off Disney vitamin products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Video cables: 85 percent off Monster MC 700CV-1M ultra-high performance cable set at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, Shoes, and accessories
- Jockey (for him and her): Select sale-priced underwear, loungewear, and sleepwear are up to 75 percent off online [expiration unknown]. Bras start at $7, for example.
- Ann Taylor Loft (for her): $25 off a $50 purchase of regular-price items in stores and online (use code SAVE50) [expiration unknown].
- Victoria’s Secret: Up to 40 percent off pajamas and lingerie during the Semi-Annual Sleep Sale in stores and online [expiration unknown].