- Best Things to Buy in May — and What to Avoid
- Secret Cell Plans: Savings Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Don’t Want You to Know About
- How to Ward Off Ticks and 5 Other Threats to Summer Fun
- 16 Handy Uses for Plastic Bottles and Jugs
- 8 Superfoods That Dramatically Boost Health
- Another Credit Card Scam, and 3 Ways to Protect Yourself
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Truffles (Lindt): 20 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. With that discount, these are an example of 15 Hostess Gifts Under $5.
- Chicken (Perdue): $1 off an oven-ready roast (print first – click on the orange “Click to save $1″ button) [expiration unknown].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): $3 off a $30-plus purchase (print first) [12/18].
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: $5 off each entree on your order – up to $20 off (print first) [12/20].
- Cheesecake Factory: Free slice of cheesecake with a $25 gift card purchase (print first) [12/25]. Check out Gift Card Freebies for the 2012 Holidays for more offers like this one.
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free pretzel sticks or sweet potato fries with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/14].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free chips and salsa with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/15 only].
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free brownie sundae with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/16 only].
- Culver’s: Free value basket with a $25 gift card purchase [12/30].
- Denny’s: Free red velvet pancake puppies with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/29].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: 25 percent off your first catering order (print first) [1/1].
- Quiznos: Free chips or dessert with the purchase of a sub and drink (print first) [12/18].
- Red Lobster: Now offers $5 appetizers on weekdays between 3 and 6 p.m. [expiration unknown].