- 15 Ways to Never Pay Full Price for Anything
- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Appliances: Up to 30 percent off at Home Depot, where they’ve extended Black Friday sales through today [11/28]. If you buy multiple appliances, take at least another $50 off the total price.
- Lighting: 50 percent off all OttLite products at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores online [12/1]. Shipping is free if you spend $50-plus (use code HWDE336). OttLite makes a lot of craft and task lights, but they also make reading lamps, desk lamps, floor lamps, and other lighting products.
Office and school
- Binders: 50 percent off all Avery Heavy Duty View binders and all Staples Better binders at Staples stores (print first) [12/1]. There are also 14 other printable coupons to pick from.
- Electronics: Target is celebrating Cyber Week instead of Cyber Monday, and they’re still offering some decent discounts on electronics online [12/1]. Other items aren’t discounted but come with free gift cards.
- Technology: TigerDirect.com is also celebrating Cyber Week with special discounts on computers and computer accessories – like a $60 Android tablet [11/29].
- Compact digital camera: 58 percent off Canon’s PowerShot SD4500 at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $280, it’s $115 – and shipping is free. The camera has 10 megapixels, a 3-inch LCD screen, and 10x optical zoom.
- Exercise armband for Samsung Galaxy S III: 40 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $25, it’s $15.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bodywear (for him): Everything in David Beckham’s collection is buy-one-get-one-free at H&M stores and online [12/6]. The collection includes multiple types of underwear as well as pajama bottoms and T-shirts.
- Clothing (for the whole family): $10 off every $50 you spend at Target online [11/29]. The only items excluded from this offer are clearance-priced items, bridesmaid dresses, men’s and women’s socks and underwear, and women’s hosiery. The discount will be applied at checkout, so look for it there before paying.
- Swarovski Elements jewelry: Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.