I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Arby’s: Free chocolate dessert — chocolate swirl shake or chocolate turnover — with the purchase of a regular-priced combo (print first) [12/10].
- Burger King: Cinnabon Minibon rolls are $1 with a purchase [12/29].
- Burger King: The barbecue rib sandwich is $1 [expiration unknown].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: $4 off a baker’s dozen bucket (print first) [12/11].
- Hardee’s: $1 off any size Black Angus beef one-third-of-a-pound Thickburger combo (print first) [expiration 1/5].
- Krispy Kreme: Dozen free glazed doughnuts on Day of the Dozens (print first or display on mobile device) [12/12 only].
- Subway: The 6-inch cold cut combo and meatball marinara subs are $2 during Customer Appreciation Month [12/31].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [12/14].
- Souper Salad: $5.55 adult buffet (print first) [12/15]. This coupon is valid for up to four people.
- The Ram: 50 percent off a burger or chicken sandwich with the purchase of another burger or chicken sandwich on Mondays [expiration unknown]. This offer applies to turkey and veggie burgers too.
- Baskin-Robbins: Free ice-cream cone with the purchase of a cone (print first) [12/6].