Including coupons for Einstein Bros. Bagels, Bob Evans Restaurant, Perdue chicken, and more.
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Benihana: The November chef’s special buys you a hibachi steak and chicken dinner for two for $45 [11/30]. The entree includes hibachi vegetables, homemade dipping sauces, and steamed rice. You’ll also get Japanese hot green tea, a hibachi shrimp appetizer, soup, and salad.
- Bob Evans Restaurant: 20 percent off a carry-out order (print first) [11/8].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one entree (print first) [11/7]. Note this coupon isn’t valid on Sundays.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: 25 percent off any purchase (print first) [11/15].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Free bagel poppers with a drink purchase (print first) [11/15].
- Mimi’s Cafe: 50 percent off a lunch or dinner entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [11/18].
- RA Sushi: Free Cali roll with a $10-plus purchase for anyone wearing an “I voted” sticker on Election Day [11/6 only]. The restaurant has locations in nine states.
- Subway: The spicy Italian footlong is $5 [11/30].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): $3 off a $30-plus purchase (print first) [11/6].
- Chicken roast (Perdue): 75 cents off the smokehouse peppercorn or lemon herb flavor (print first – click on the orange SAVE NOW button) [expiration unknown].
- Salmon: Fresh farm-raised fillets are $9/pound at Whole Foods [11/2].
- Frozen foods (Bob Evans): $1.50 off two products (print first – click on the red “CLICK HERE TO GET COUPON” button) [expiration unknown].
- V8 drinks: 25 percent off select products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.