- 85 Uses for Baking Soda — and How it Could Save Your Life
- 12 Ways to Avoid Obnoxious (and Growing) Hotel Fees
- The Top 5 Job Interview Deal-Breakers
- Ask Stacy: Should I Save More for Retirement or Pay Down My Mortgage?
- Move Over, Fake IRS Agents: There’s a New Scammer in Town
- Get a Designer Kitchen for Pennies on the Dollar
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Fast food and dessert shops
- Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.: $1 off any size black Angus beef Thickburger combo (print first) [1/5, 12/29].
- Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.: $1 off any size maple sausage egg and cheese biscuit combo (print first) [11/24, 11/20].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: $2 off any egg sandwich or lunch sandwich (print first) [12/4].
- Baskin-Robbins: Free two-scoop sundae with the purchase of a two-scoop sundae on Wednesdays [12/25].
- Long John Silver’s: Eight coupons to pick from (print first) [12/31].
- Cattle Company Steakhouse: Any lunch entree is $10 with the purchase of a drink; the top sirloin steak, lobster and shrimp entree is $20 and comes with bread and two sides; and the campfire feast dinner for two is $44 and comes with bread, an appetizer to share, one entree and two sides per person, and a dessert to share [12/17].
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Their chef-selected four-course meals are $15 [expiration unknown].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $5 off a $15 purchase (print first) [11/24].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: The all-you-can-eat wing-fest is $11 on Mondays [expiration unknown].
- Boston Market: $10 off $200 catering purchase (print first) [12/1].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: 25 percent off first-time catering orders online (use code 9028) [12/27].