I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Barnes & Noble: 40 percent off dozens of top picks for kids in stores (print first) and online (use code B8N3X4X) [9/12].
- Barnes & Noble: 40 percent off must-read teen books in stores (print first) and online (use code B8N3X4X) [9/12].
- Ace Hardware (home improvement store): Free 9V battery with a $5-plus purchase in stores (“like” and print first) [9/30].
- Home fragrance: Free gift – which includes a limited-edition Pumpkin Carving scent candle ($11.50 value), a smaller candle, and a gift bag – with any home fragrance purchase at Bath & Body Works stores and online on Saturday, which is their Fall Festival event [8/15 only].
Office and technology
- Post-it products: Five coupons for $2 off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Dell: Up to $400 off select computers and electronics during the Summer Clearance Event online [9/20].
- Samsung Galaxy S III flip case: 58 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $24, it’s $10.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bags: Brand names start at $20 during the Handbag Event at Burlington Coat Factory stores [9/16]. Burlington is a great place to find brand-name bags (and shoes) like Nine West at discount prices.
- Baby clothes: Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Maternity clothes: Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- The Limited: 40 to 50 percent off clothing in stores (print first) [10/3].
- The Limited: Buy-one-get-one-free bags, jewelry, and accessories in stores (print first) [10/3].