- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
- How Losing Your Job Now Can Cost You Social Security Money Later
- Tax Hacks 2015: Avoid These 10 Common Filing Mistakes
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Baskin-Robbins: $3 off a $15 cake (print first) [9/30].
- Burger King: 50-cent ice cream cones and cups [9/1].
Restaurants and fast food
- Bakers Square Restaurant & Bakery: Free slice of pie with a purchase after 10:30 a.m. on Wednesdays [expiration unknown].
- California Pizza Kitchen: $10 off a $40 dine-in or carry-out purchase when you try one of their new hand-tossed pizzas (print first) [8/26].
- Fuddruckers: One-third-pound burger, fries and a drink for $6 (print first) [8/28].
- Hardee’s: $1 off any size Texas Toast breakfast sandwich combo (print first) [9/8].
- O’Charley’s: Free slice of pie with the purchase of an entree when you dine in on Wednesdays [expiration unknown]. New options include French Silk, Country Apple, Southern Pecan, Double-Crust Peach and Ooey Gooey Caramel.
- RA Sushi: Free lunch special with the purchase of a lunch special when you dine in between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Tuesdays (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Souper Salad: $5.55 buffet when you dine in or carry out (print first or display on mobile device) [8/18]. This coupon is valid for up to four people.
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes: 25 percent off a $100 catering order made by phone [8/31].
- The Ram Restaurant & Brewery: $1 kids meal with the purchase of an entree when you dine in between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekdays and anytime on Sundays [9/2].