I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: Free individual baked ziti with the purchase of an entree when you dine in (print first), take out (print first), or order online (use code FREEZITI) [2/13].
- RA Sushi: Fat Tuesday specials start at $7 after 7 p.m. [2/12 only].
- See’s Candies: $2 off a $25 purchase in stores (print first) [2/14].
- Starbucks: Free featured drink – hot chocolate, caffe mocha, or vanilla spiced latte – with the purchase of one drink after 2 p.m. [2/14].
- Harbor Freight Tools: 20 percent off one item in stores (print first) or online (use code 22478559) [2/28].
Office and school supplies
- Office Depot: $5 off a $25 purchase in stores (print first) [2/16]. This is rare – these coupons almost always require a $75 or $100 minimum purchase.
- Body Shop: Everything is buy-three-get-two-free or buy-one-get-one-half-off online [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $50.
- Origins: Free lip duo and free second-day shipping with the purchase of two items in stores or online [expiration unknown].
- Digital camera: 42 percent off the Canon PowerShot S100 at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Its features include 12.1 megapixels and 5x wide-angle, image-stabilized zoom. Instead of $430, it’s $250.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Aeropostale (for teens and young adults): $10 off a $40 purchase in stores (print first) [2/24].
- H&M (for the whole family): 30 percent off one item in stores (print first) [2/14].