Read These Next
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Personalized photo products
- Photo book: Free 5×7 softcover photo book – an $11 value – at YorkPhoto.com (use code MYBOOK) [7/31]. This offer is for new customers, who also get 40 free 4×6 photo prints with their first order.
- Arby’s: Roast beef classic sandwich for 64 cents on their 49th anniversary, which is Tuesday (print first) [7/23 only].
- Air freshener: Renuzit Adjustables cone air freshener three-packs are buy-one-get-one-free at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Thermos: Thermos Funtainers are buy-one-get-one-free at Toys R Us online [expiration unknown].
- Yankee Candle Company: $20 off a $45 purchase in stores (print first) [8/4].
Office and school
- Office Depot: $15 off a $75 regular-priced purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 70344192) [7/22].
- Stationery: Buy-one-get-one-free at Toys R Us online [expiration unknown].
- Sunscreen: $5 off the purchase of two Coppertone products (print first) [expiration unknown]. Check out The Best Sunscreen for Your Money for more ways to save.
- Ulta Beauty: $3.50 off a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 105441) [7/27].
- Kindle books: Up to 85 percent off 500 titles during The Big Deal sale at Amazon.com [8/4].
- The Very Busy Spider Children’s Board Game: 57 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $16, it’s $7.