- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Arby’s: Free 20-ounce triple berry shake with the purchase of a combo (print first) [7/16].
- Chair mats: $10 off at Staples stores (print first) [7/20].
- Snow-cone maker: 50 percent off the Waring Pro SCM100 Professional Snow Cone Maker at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $140, it’s $70 – and shipping is free.
- Water bottles: $4 off Britta filtering bottles (print first) [expiration unknown].
Office and school supplies
- School supplies: Free item with the purchase of three select items – and up to 60 percent off everything else – at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Mascara: $1 off Cover Girl’s Flamed Out mascara (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Shaving products: $1 off Schick Hydro shaving cream and disposable razors at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Laptop: $300 off Toshiba’s 15.6-inch S55 model at Staples stores (print first) [7/20].
- Back-to-school Apple computers: Free $100 App Store gift card with the purchase of a Mac [9/6]. This offer, along with educational pricing, is for college students, students accepted into college, parents buying for college students, and school faculty and staff.
- Back-to-school iPads and iPhones: Free $50 App Store gift card with purchase [9/6]. This offer, along with educational pricing, is for college students, students accepted into college, parents buying for college students, and school faculty and staff.