- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Whacky Reasons For Delaying Credit Card Payments
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Mimi’s Cafe: $5 off a $15-plus purchase (print first) [8/31].
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Free kids meal anytime in September if you bring in a receipt for a kids meal bought anytime in August [9/30]. In other words, if you purchase a kids meal by Friday, save your receipt and bring it back next month to redeem a free kids meal.
- Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes: $8.29 endless dinner for your entire party (print first) [8/30].
- Starbucks: $2 off a 16-ounce cold drink after 2 p.m. if you bring in a receipt from a purchase that morning [8/31]. They call this the Treat Receipt deal.
- Subway: The $3 breakfast combo buys you a breakfast sandwich, plus a 16-ounce Seattle’s Best Coffee or 21-ounce fountain drink [expiration unknown].
- Personalized photo magnets: 50 percent off at CVS Photo online (use code MAGNET50) [9/1].
- Multi-surface cleaner: Free 32-ounce or larger bottle of Greased Lightning with the purchase of one bottle (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Ace Hardware: $5 off a $25-plus purchase in stores (“like” and print first) [8/31].
Toys and games
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: $5 off a $10 stuffed animal purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 97957) [8/31].
- Mass Effect 2: The PC version of this game is 65 percent off at Newegg.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $20, it’s $7 – and shipping is free.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Fine jewelry: These 10 diamond-embellished pieces are $100 or less – they start at $40 – during the Semi-Annual Diamond Fashion Event at Gordon’s Jewelers stores and online [8/29]. Check out the rest of the selection here.
- Cacique (plus sizes for her): $25 off a $75-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code AUGUSTGIFTLB) [8/29].
- Lane Bryant (plus sizes for her): $25 off a $75-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code AUGUSTGIFTLB) [8/29].