Including earbuds, diapers, "People Country" magazine issue and more.
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Diapers: Up to $2 off Huggies, Luvs and Pampers products in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
Holidays and gifts
- Halloween costumes: Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com’s Halloween Shop [expiration unknown].
- Free 5×7 softcover photo book: For new customers at York Photo online (use code MYBOOK) [10/31].
- Flashlights: $3 off an LED flashlight two-pack at Rayovac online (use code TRICKORTREAT) [10/31]. They usually sell for $9.
- Magazines: $1 off an issue of “Real Simple” or “InStyle” or the “People Country” special issue in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bath & Body Works: Free Signature Collection item — up to a $12.50 value — with any $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code TRYITON) [11/3]. The Signature Collection has lines of men’s and women’s products.
Office and school
- Office Max: 20 percent off select goods and services in stores (print first) and online (use code SAVE20) [10/19].
- Earbuds: 71 percent off Sennheiser’s CX 280 high-performance earbuds with dynamic sound at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Toys and games
- Disney princesses: 55 percent off the fairytale wedding gift set figures, which would make a good holiday gift, at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $44, it’s $20.
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Converse: $5 off an item from the One Star line at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- The Limited: $15 off a $30 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 492) [10/31].