I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Personalized photo greeting cards: 30 percent off at CVS Photo online (use code CARD30) [expiration unknown].
- Pre-filled Easter baskets: 30 percent off at Toys R Us [expiration unknown].
Home and outdoors
- Pet Supermarket: $2 off a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 2of10kr) [3/31].
- Fishing gear: Additional $10 off a $50 purchase of select Berkley products at Amazon.com [3/25].
- Swimming accessories: Additional $10 off a $50 purchase of select Speedo products at Amazon.com [3/29].
- Nail polish: Free bottle from Sally Hansen’s Hard as Nails line with the purchase of one bottle at Walmart (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Board games: $3 off Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, Cooties, or Memory (print first) [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Loft (for her): 40 percent off everything in stores [expiration unknown].
- Old Navy (for the whole family): $10 off a $50 purchase in stores (print first) [3/27].
- Panties: Select styles are seven for $26 – less than $4 each – at Victoria’s Secret online (use code PARTYON) [3/25]. Shipping is free if you spend $100 (use code SHIP13).
- Victoria’s Secret: Two free Secret Reward Cards – worth $10 to $500 each – with a $10 purchase online (use code SECRET BONUS) [3/25]. Shipping is free if you spend $100 (use code SHIP13).