Read These Next
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
With Black Friday less than two weeks away, a good deal can seem harder to find – and may be worth waiting for till Nov. 23 nears – but we’ve rounded up a few worth checking out…
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of an entree (print first) [11/14].
- Mimi’s Cafe: $10 off a $30-plus lunch or dinner check (print first) [11/18].
Holidays and parties
- Party City: $10 to $30 off when you spend $60-plus in stores (print first) or online (use code PC9XUP) [11/13].
- Personalized photo canvas art: 20 percent off at Things Remembered [expiration unknown].
- Candles: Two free large jar candles or tumbler candles with the purchase of two at Yankee Candle Company stores (print first) [11/25].
- Ace Hardware: 50 percent off a regular-priced item worth under $30 in stores (print first) and online [11/24 only]. Print this coupon now and set it aside because it may not be available for long.
Office and school
- Sharpie products: Up to 20 percent off select items at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Makeup (Clinique): Free mini Instant Lift for Brows or Butter Shine Lipstick with a consultation at The Bon-Ton [expiration unknown].
- Bath & Body Works: $10 off a $30-plus purchase in stores (print first) [11/18].
- Country music: Seven free downloadable holiday songs from People magazine and iTunes (use the download code provided) [1/4].
- Headphones: 80 percent off noise-reducing earbuds for tablets at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $50, they’re $10.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Frederick’s of Hollywood: Additional 50 percent off just about everything in stores and online [expiration unknown]. This is perhaps the best sale I’ve ever seen from this Victoria’s Secret competitor.
And don’t forget that some of our Veterans Day Meal Deals and Freebies are good through today.
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.