- Tax Hacks 2015: Here Are 15 Apps to Make Your Life Less (Income) Taxing
- Don’t Get Stuck Without the Basics: 10 Pantry Staples to Start Any Meal
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Today’s Deals: Monday, Jan. 26
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 20 Simple Hacks to Make Your Stuff Last Longer
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Cheese: $1 off any Mini Babybel Cheese product (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Mars chocolates: Free 3 Musketeers, Dove chocolate bar, M&M’s Snickers or Twix with the purchase of two in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Liquid coffee creamer: Free Nestle Coffee-Mate product with the purchase of a 32-ounce product (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- Free $10 Whole Foods Market gift card: With the purchase of a one-year “Cooking Light” subscription [expiration unknown]. The 12 issues come out to $1.67 each, compared to the $4.99 cover price — and access to the digital edition is included.
Restaurants and more
- Baskin-Robbins: Free ice-cream cone with the purchase of one cone (print first) [1/6]. The flavor of the month is movie theater popcorn.
- Carrows Restaurant: The 2 for $10 Mile High Pancake Breakfast includes five waffles — choose from regular, strawberry, and multi-grain and nut — two eggs and your choice of bacon, sausage or turkey sausage for both people [2/2].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: 20 percent off a carry-out purchase (print first) [1/8].
- Papa John’s: Get a large one-topping pizza for 30 cents with the purchase of any regular-priced large pizza (use code W101NN) [1/4].
- Subway: Any footlong is $5 during JanuANY [1/31].
And don’t forget to check out our revamped Deals page for more bargains.