- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- The ABCs of Selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- HoneyBaked Ham: $5 off a bone-in half ham (print first) [12/30].
- Cheese: $1 off Kraft natural slices or Cracker Barrel blocks, bars, or cuts (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Cereal: $1 off Wheaties (“like” and print first) [expiration unknown].
- am/pm (convenience store): 32-ounce fountain drink for 25 cents (print first) [2/4].
- am/pm (convenience store): $1 hot breakfast sandwich (print first) [12/31].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: All-you-can-eat hotcakes are $5 [expiration unknown].
- Boston Market: $1 off a $10-plus purchase (print first) [1/17].
- Denny’s: Free red velvet pancake puppies with the purchase of an entree (print first) [12/29].
- Friendly’s: $5 off a $25-plus purchase (print first) [12/30].
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: Free lettuce wraps with any purchase (print first) [12/30].
- Quiznos: Free sub with the purchase of one sub (print first) [12/31].
- Quiznos: 20 percent off a $50-plus catering order (print first) [12/31].
- And don’t forget that many of the Gift Card Freebies for the 2012 Holidays are still available through the end of the year.