- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- What to Do With College Savings if the Student Decides Against College
- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Painter’s tape: Additional $3.50 off select ScotchBlue products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Office Depot: $15 off a $75 purchase or $20 off a $100 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use online code on coupon) [5/13].
- Makeup: $1 off CoverGirl’s Outlast 3-in-1 foundation (print first) [expiration unknown].
Personalized photo products
- Free 4.5×6 brag book: At Walgreens Photo online (use code BRAGABOUTIT) [5/15].
- Free Galaxy Tab 2 tablet: With the purchase of select Samsung HDTVs at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Barbie Mega Bloks: $10 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Handbags: Additional 30 percent off at Last Call by Neiman Marcus stores and online [5/14]. Last Call mostly sells designer names at steep discounts, but it’s not the place to go if rock-bottom prices are your No. 1 priority. To learn more, check out Finding Designer Accessories at Deep Discounts.
- Maternity, women’s and plus sizes: 20 percent off at Old Navy stores (print first) and online (use code ONLADIES20) [5/13].
- Cacique (plus sizes for her): $25 off a $75 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code MAYGIFTLB) [5/22].
- Lane Bryant (plus sizes for her): $25 off a $75 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code MAYGIFTLB) [5/22].