- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- The 11 Best Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- 6 Tips to Avoid Becoming a Victim of ‘Food Fraud’
- Does This Budweiser Slogan Condone Date Rape?
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- 8 Tips for Buying Your Next Car for Less
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Free Keyfit caddy: With the purchase of select Chicco travel systems at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Health and beauty
- Makeup: $2 off a lip product from Revlon‘s Super Lustrous line, which includes lip gloss, lipstick and Shine lipstick — all rated “good” or “best” by Paula Begoun’s Beautypedia.com (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Walgreens Photo: 20 free personalizable 5×7 flat photo cards online (use code) [12/7].
- Macy’s (department store): Additional $10 off a $25 purchase of select home merchandise in stores until 1 p.m. [11/20].
- Dog food: Free 5.5-ounce can of Alpo dog food with the purchase of one can (print first) [expiration unknown].
- HDTVs: $100 to $300 off select 32-inch to 60-inch RCA models at Kmart online [expiration unknown]. Ignore their pitch for lease agreements and just click on the model you want to view.
- LED HDTV: 40 percent off COSMO’s 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $300, it’s $180 – and shipping is free.
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Fine jewelry: Up to 40 percent off more than 100 styles during the Early Black Friday Sale at Zales online [11/28]. This discount can save a couple of hundred dollars. Clearance items are also up to 80 percent off in stores and online [expiration unknown].
- Macy’s (department store): Additional $10 off a $25 purchase of sale- or clearance-priced apparel in stores until 1 p.m. [11/20].