- Wake Up! Too Much Sleep Can Be Bad For Your Health
- Simple, DIY Methods To Retire With $1 Million
- 21 Tricks to Make Groceries Last Longer
- How To Quit 10 Bad Money Habits That Rob You Blind
- Gourmet Secrets: How to Turn Meow Mix Into a Meal Your Family Will Love
- The Time to Refinance Your House is Right Now
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Babies R Us: Free $10 gift card with a $75-plus purchase in stores [11/10].
- Walgreens Photo: 40 percent off all photo orders – that’s prints and enlargements, calendars, posters, photo gifts, and more – online (use code EVERYTHING) [11/7].
- Hello Kitty hand vacuum: 32 percent off at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $50, it’s $34 – and shipping is free.
- iPhone 5 case: 42 percent off an OtterBox Defender at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $50, it’s $21.
- Unlocked Android cell phone: 64 percent off a 16GB Dell Venue with 3G at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $500, it’s $185 – and shipping is free.
- Free Barbie Store-It-All Carrying Case: With any $50-plus Barbie purchase at Toys R Us [expiration unknown]. The case is normally $27.
- Toys R Us: Free $10 gift card with a $75-plus purchase in stores [11/10].
- LEGO: 33 percent off a 256-piece education community minifigures set at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $54, it’s $36 – and shipping is free.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- The Bon-Ton (department store): $25 off a regular- or sale-priced purchase of $75-plus in stores – plus four other coupons (print first) [11/5].
- Victoria’s Secret (for her): $15 off a $100-plus purchase online (use code FALL12) [11/13].
- Heels (for her): Up to 70 percent off at Chinese Laundry online [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $75-plus.
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.