- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- ‘Nips and Tucks’ to Get Your Tablet Computer Running Like New
- Best and Worst Things to Buy in March
- Americans Love Nordstrom, Costco and Amazon, And Then There’s Wal-Mart …
- 6 Ways to Make Cheap Foods Taste Delicious
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- See’s Candies: Free lollipop on National Lollipop Day, which is Saturday [7/20 only].
- 7-Eleven: Get a large Slurpee for $1 with the purchase of one large Slurpee [expiration unknown].
- Starbucks: The Treat Receipt deal is back. Grande cold drinks are $2 after 2 p.m. if you bring in a receipt from a morning purchase [8/18].
Restaurants and fast food
Bob Evans Restaurant: Free kids meal after 2 p.m. with the purchase of an entree on weekdays [7/31].
Bob Evans Restaurant: Free barbecue pulled pork combo with the purchase of one combo on Monday (print first) [7/22].
Boston Market: $1 off a barbecue ribs individual meal (print first) [7/22].
Einstein Bros. Bagels: 25 percent off bagels, toppings and drinks – including smoothies – during happy hour, which runs from 3 to 5 p.m. on weekdays [expiration unknown].
FirstWatch: $2 off an entree between 7 and 11 a.m. on weekdays (print first) [7/31].
Melting Pot: Free $20 Fondue for the Kids card with a $10 donation to Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. The $20 cards are good for $20 off a future $50 purchase and expire Aug. 31.
Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $10 off a $20 purchase (print first) [7/21].
Souper Salad: $5.55 buffet (print first) [7/21]. This coupon is valid for up to four people.
Wienerschnitzel: Hot dogs are 15 cents on Sunday [7/21 only].