- Will Obamacare Complicate Your Taxes? Not Likely
- Tax Hacks 2015: 6 Things Sneaky Tax Preparers Won’t Tell You
- Don’t Buy These 7 Things at a Dollar Store
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 5 Things to Think About Before Going to Back to School After Age 50
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- On The Border: Endless enchiladas for $9 are back [expiration unknown]. Pick from seasoned ground beef, slow-cooked pulled chicken, or cheese and onion.
- Cleaning wipes: Free Scotch-Brite botanical disinfecting wipes with the purchase of wipes (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Heaters and electric fireplaces: Up to 40 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Office chairmats: $10 off desktops, laptops, and tablets at Staples stores (print first) [2/23].
- Men’s skin care: $1 off a Dove Men+Care product at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Hair care: $2 off the purchase of two Pantene or Panetene Expert Collection products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Windows 8 computers: Up to $300 off at Office Depot online [expiration unknown].
- Desktop hard drive: $70 off a 3TB Toshiba model at Staples stores (print first) and online (use code 60924) [2/23]. Instead of $200, it’s $130.
- Infant toys: Free Fisher-Price toy – up to a $25 value – with the purchase of one $25 toy at Toys R Us and Babies R Us stores [2/23].
- 9-in-1 emergency tool: 60 percent off at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. This flashlight on steroids has a built-in seatbelt cutter, hammer head to break glass, a five-head screwdriver, and more. Instead of $25, it’s $10 – and shipping is free.
- Hotels: Up to 50 percent off at Hotels.com [2/20]. Note that you have to book by Feb. 20 and travel by April 8.