- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- What to Do With College Savings if the Student Decides Against College
- Tax Hacks 2015: Don’t Overlook These 8 Deductions and Credits
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Babies R Us: Up to 70 percent off thousands of items during the Clearance Blast [expiration unknown]. Plus an additional 20 percent off one clearance-priced item in stores (print first) and online (use code BLAST20) [7/6].
- Jamba Juice: Free smoothie with the purchase of one smoothie (print first) [7/7]. Note this offer is only available in select states.
- Laundry detergent: $1.50 off Clorox 2 stain remover and color booster (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Contact lenses: 20 percent off at Walgreens online (use code SEASONS20) [9/30].
- iPhone 5: Now available at Walmart [expiration unknown].
- Kindle Fire HD: $30 off the 16 GB or 32 GB model at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. The 16 GB is $170 instead of $200. The 32 GB is $200 instead of $230.
- Photo printers: Seven models are less than $100 at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. You may want to check out 7 Crucial Considerations When Buying a Photo Printer first.
- Mega Bloks Barbie: $10 off a $30 purchase (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Jiffy Lube: $5 off a Signature Service oil change (print first) [1/1].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Shoe insoles: $3 off a Dr. Scholl’s Active Series replacement product at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].