- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Food and drinks
- 7-Eleven: Free 20-ounce Pepsi, 20-ounce Mountain Dew or 16-ounce Mountain Dew Kickstart with the purchase of two [expiration unknown].
- Bob Evans Restaurant: Free breakfast entree with the purchase of one entree and two drinks (print first) [9/12].
- Jamba Juice: Free Quaker whole grains boost with the purchase of a smoothie [9/9].
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion appetizer with any purchase [9/9].
- Sonic Drive-Ins: Free medium cherry limeade with any food purchase (save to mobile device first via Google Offers) [10/31].
Health and beauty
- Gummy vitamins: $3 off a Phillips Fiber Good Gummies or $1 off a Disney Omega, calcium, vitamin C, fiber or sugar-free gummy vitamin product (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bath & Body Works: Free mini candle with a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code FALL GLOW) [10/6].
- Carpet-cleaning machine rental: $5 off a Bissell rental at Lowes (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Light bulbs: Additional 25 percent off select GE products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Kids and family movies: Up to 52 percent off dozens of favorites like “The Goonies” and the Harry Potter series on Blu-ray or DVD at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Bras: Up to 70 percent off during the $10 Bra Sale at Maidenform online [9/10].
- The Limited: $15 off a $30 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 490) [9/10].