I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
Arts and crafts
- Michaels: 50 percent off one regular-priced item in stores (print first) [2/9].
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion appetizer with any dine-in or take-out purchase (say “Super Bloom” to your server) [2/4].
- Quiznos: Get a cup of soup for $1 with the purchase a medium or large sub (print first) [2/5].
- Yogurtland: Free yogurt and toppings between 4 and 7 p.m. on National Frozen Yogurt Day [2/4].
- Small kitchen appliances: 20 percent off at Best Buy stores [2/13].
- Lord & Taylor (department store): Additional 25 percent off clearance items in stores (print first) [2/5].
- Macy’s: Additional 15 percent off select sale- and clearance-priced items during the Home Sale in stores (print first) [2/5].
- Apple MacBook Pro: Up to $185 off laptops and accessories at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Note that some of these prices require you to sign up for Amazon Prime, though.