Plus contact lenses, Neutrogena face wash, party supplies, a 64GB flash drive, laptops and desktops, and more.
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Flights (Southwest): One-way fares start at $69 during the Final Days Nationwide Sale at Southwest.com [expiration unknown].
Holidays and parties
- Plus animal-shaped kids chairs: 50 percent off the baby monkey or baby elephant at FAO Schwarz online [8/25]. Instead of $50, they’re $25.
- Macy’s (department store): 10 percent off furniture, mattresses, and area rugs on Saturday with the purchase of a Shop for a Cause shopping pass in stores and online [8/25 only]. They give you the pass in exchange for donating at least $5 to a charity. If you spend more than $50, the pass will pay for itself in savings.
- Contact lenses: 20 percent off at Walgreens online (use code SEASON20) [10/31]. Shipping is free!
- Face wash (Neutrogena): 50 percent off Oil-Free Makeup-Removing Cleanser for Acne-Prone Skin at Neutrogena.com [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $25-plus.
- Tablet (Nokia): 81 percent off the N810 Internet tablet, which comes with a full pull-out Qwerty keyboard at Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $400, it’s $73 – and shipping is free.
- 64GB flash drive: 52 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $72, it’s $35 – and shipping is free.
- Computers (Dell): Up to $400 off laptops and desktops at Dell.com [8/22].
- Electronics (Dell): Up to $400 off at Dell.com [8/22]. These deals include TVs, monitors, printers, and more.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Macy’s (department store): 25 percent off regular-, sale-, and clearance-priced items on Saturday with the purchase of a Shop for a Cause shopping pass in stores and online [8/25 only]. They give you the pass in exchange for donating at least $5 to a charity. If you spend more than $20, the pass will pay for itself in savings.