I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion appetizer with any purchase (mention Ryan Newman to your server) [10/14].
- JCPenney: Additional 20 percent off a home purchase — including sale- and clearance-priced items — in stores (print first) and online (use code EARLYHM) [10/14].
- Yankee Candle Company: $15 off a $45 purchase in stores (print first) [10/27].
- Drums: 40 to 58 percent off Pearl drum sets and accessories at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Kids’ toothpaste: $1 off Gum Crayola Squeeze-a-Color fluoride toothpaste or 50 cents off Crest Pro-Health Stages or Crest Kids toothpaste (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Dog food: Up to $3 off Alpo, Beneful and Purina One in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Dell Ultrabook: 43 percent off the Dell Latitude E6430U 14-inch laptop at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $1,200, it’s $690.
- Target Ticket: 10 free movies when you register for Target Ticket, Target’s beta downloading and streaming service, and link an UltraViolet account [2/22]. You may also want to check out “Free and Cheap TV: So Many Options to Choose From.”
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Macy’s department store: Additional $10 off a $25 purchase — including sale- and clearance-priced items — in stores until 1 p.m. [10/14]. For more Columbus Day sales in your area, you can check your local ads at ShopLocal.com, a service of newspaper company Gannett, if you don’t get a newspaper.
- Old Navy: Up to 50 percent off in stores and up to 40 percent off online during the Everything’s On Sale sale [10/14]. Plus earn $10 in Super Cash for every $25 you spend [10/16].