- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- The ABCs of Selecting a Medicare Supplement Plan
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Jersey Mike’s Subs: Free chips and drink with the purchase of a regular or giant sub (print first) [7/19].
- Sippy Cups: $1 off a U.S.A. Kids Sippy Cup two-pack at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Magazines: $1 off one issue select titles, including “Life,” People,” “Real Simple,” “Sports Illustrated” and “Southern Living” (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Photos: $5 off 50 4×6 digital photo prints at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- The Dark Knight Trilogy: Up to 53 percent off the Blu-ray or DVD set at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. The 2012 trilogy includes “Batman Begins,” “The Dark Knight” and “The Dark Knight Rises.”
- Drum cymbals: At least 40 percent off select items at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. This discount applies to dozens of items.
Office and school supplies
- Colored printer paper: Buy-one-get-one-free at Staples stores (print first) [7/20].
Outdoors and sports
- Sports Authority: 20 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code FRIEND20) [7/20].
- iPhone case: 82 percent off a waterproof iPhone 4/4s case at Rakuten.com, formerly known as Buy.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $80, it’s $14 – and shipping is free.
- Mice: $10 off $30 Microsoft mice at Staples stores (print first) [7/20].