Read These Next
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Kirkland’s (home decor and furniture): Up to 50 percent off in stores and online [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Laptops (Dell): Up to $237 off during the Back-to-School Sale online [expiration unknown]. They start at $400.
- Office Depot: $20 off a $100-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 51727856) [8/20].
- Makeup (Maybelline): $1 off the new Dream Fresh BB product (print first) [expiration unknown]. Maybelline describes this product as an “8-in-1 beauty balm skin perfector.” Whatever that means, it seems to be a moisturizer/foundation hybrid, from what I’ve read.
- Bath & Body Works: Three free body care products with the purchase of three products in stores and online [8/17]. These products include body washes, bath bubbles, body lotions, body butters, fragrances, and more.
- Bicycles (for kids): $20 off Disney Princess, Power Rangers, and NERF models at Toys R Us stores (print first) [8/16].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Shoes (for the whole family): $10 off a $25-plus purchase at Payless stores (print first) and online (use code 78257) [8/19].
- Delia’s (for girls, juniors, and young women): Up to 85 percent off shorts, tops, dresses, and swimwear during the Summer Sale online [expiration unknown].
- Speedo (for the whole family): Up to 60 percent off swimwear, boardshorts, shoes, watches, goggles, and more at Speedo online [expiration unknown].