I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Health and beauty
- CoverGirl makeup: $2 off whipped creme foundation and $1.50 off the purchase of two nail products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Floss: $1 off Reach’s Total Care, Gentle Gum Care, Dentotape or Access Flosser or $1 off any two Reach floss products at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bath & Body Works: Free mini candle with a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code FALLGLOW) [10/10].
- Hand tools: Additional 15 percent off Stanley products at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. That discount is on top of Amazon’s already-reduced prices.
- JCPenney: $10 off a $50 home purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code SAVE35) [10/10].
- MP3s: Free downloadable MP3 songs from artists on the rise at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. They offer a new selection of freebies here every month.
- Digital camera: 29 percent off Nikon’s Coolpix S6500 Wi-Fi model at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $220, it’s $157. It comes with 12x zoom and comes in black, silver, orange and red.
Toys and games
- Classic Disney Dolls: 47 percent off at the Disney Store online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $15, they’re $8. There are more than two dozen figures, male and female, to pick from.
- Free Star Wars Reads Day activity kit: It includes recipes, crafts, coloring pages and games [expiration unknown]. You can download or print the 32-page PDF.