- Secret Cell Plans: Savings Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Don’t Want You to Know About
- 16 Handy Uses for Plastic Bottles and Jugs
- Another Credit Card Scam, and 3 Ways to Protect Yourself
- 8 Superfoods That Dramatically Boost Health
- Best Things to Buy in May — and What to Avoid
- Homemade vs. Store-Bought Cleaners: Which is More Effective?
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Cookbooks: Up to 50 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Office and school
- Printer paper: $25 off a $50 purchase of 10-ream boxes at Office Max stores (print first) [7/20].
- Mouthwash: $2 off a 32-ounce or larger bottle of Colgate (print first) [expiration unknown].
- iPhone 5: $150 off when you trade up an iPhone 4 or 4S at RadioShack stores [7/13].
- Movies and TV series: Up to 70 percent off dozens of titles on Blu-ray or DVD at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- My Little Pony: Free $5 figure with a $10 purchase at Hasbro.com [7/21].
- Motor oil: $6 off one five-quart or larger jug of Valvoline’s MaxLife (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Pep Boys: More than 20 coupons for services and products (print first) [7/31].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Swarovski jewelry and accessories: 50 percent off online [expiration unknown].
- Vera Bradley accessories: Up to 60 percent off during the Summer Sale online [7/8]. Shipping is free if you spend $75, and a beach towel is free if you spend $100.