Plus coupons and promo codes for adorable Build-A-Bear Valentine's Day gifts, 50 percent off at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft, and up to $300 off at h.h. gregg.
I’ve subscribed to the promotional emails of 500 companies and brands so that you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless, but a handful offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize for you here.
Arts and crafts and photos
- Storage for scrapbooking supplies: 40 percent off at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft online [expiration unknown].
- Photos: 60 percent off all prints at Walgreens Photo online (use code PRINTS60) [1/14].
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft: 50 percent of one full-priced item in stores (print first) and online (use code CCP14) [1/14].
- National Parks: Free admission [1/14 – 1/16 only].
- Ski and snowboard gear: 30 to 70 percent off at Sports Authority online [expiration unknown].
Health and beauty
- Fragrance (for him and her): Up to 70 percent off select items at Perfumania stores and online [1/30].
- Cosmetics: Get a $165 deluxe Elizabeth Arden set for $30 with any purchase online [2/9]. Shipping is free if you spend $40-plus. Just make sure you see any discounts reflected in your total before paying.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: The new “Kisses For You” puppy and kitty stuffed animals – which hold hands and blow kisses – are two for $30 or $18 each in stores and online (use code 97281) [expiration unknown].
- Kitchenware: Up to 96 percent off select items during the Dollar Days Sale at Pfaltzgraff online [1/12].
- Williams-Sonoma (housewares and gourmet food): Up to 75 percent off select items in stores and online [expiration unknown]. These items include a lot of holiday merchandise but also a lot of everyday items, so be sure to scroll all the way down and check out all the categories.
- h.h. gregg (appliances and electronics): $25 to $300 off $200-plus purchases during Coupon Mania in stores (print first) and online (use applicable promo code) [1/14].