I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Panda Express: Free serving of Samurai Surf & Turf (print first) [4/17].
Office and school
- File cabinets: 30 percent off select models at Office Depot [expiration unknown].
- Office Depot: 20 percent off one item in stores (print first) and online (print first) [4/20].
- Contact lenses: 20 percent off at Walgreens online (use code SEASONS20) [9/30].
- Axe (for him): $2 off the purchase of two products at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Bath & Body Works: Free fragrance mist from the Signature Collection line with a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code SMILE10) [4/21].
- Two free “Iron Man 3″ movie tickets: With the purchase of an Alcatel Authority phone at RadioShack [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Bras: At least 50 percent off dozens of everyday bras at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Sterling silver butterfly gemstone pendant: 58 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $50, it’s $21 — and the 18-inch necklace is included. The butterfly comes in five gemstones/colors.
- Famous Footwear (for the whole family): Additional 15 percent off your entire purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code WEDGE13) [4/21].
- Off Broadway Shoes: $10 off any kids’ shoe purchase (print first) [4/17].
- Old Navy (for the whole family): $15 off a $75 purchase in stores (print first) [4/24].