I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free appetizer — Bloomin’ Onion (LSU) or coconut shrimp (Iowa), depending on who wins the Outback Bowl [1/2].
- Kitchen and dining goods: Up to 80 percent off hundreds of Oneida and Anchor Hocking items during the Year-End Clearance sale online (use code YEC10) [expiration unknown].
- Reuseable water bottles: $3 off a Bobble product in stores (print first) [expiration unknown]. Bobble makes water bottles with built-in filters as well as water filters.
- Dessert cookbooks: Up to 40 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Pier 1 Imports: Clearance-priced items, including Christmas and non-holiday items, are up to 50 percent off online [expiration unknown].
- Men’s body wash: $2 off a Dove Men+Care produce and $2 off a Dial for Men product that’s 16 ounces or larger in stores (print first) [expiration unknown]. The Dove coupon is alternatively good for $2 off their body and face bar or Active Clean Shower tool.
- Condoms: $5 off Trojan products in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Philosophy: Up to 40 percent off during the Year-End Sale online [1/1].
- Dell: Up to $270 off various types of computers and electronics during the Winter Clearance Event online [expiration unknown].
- Sneakers: Additional $15 off a $75 purchase of athletic shoes at Amazon.com (use code NYNYSHOES) [expiration unknown]. This offer is in addition to Amazon’s usual price discounts and is valid on select shoes for the whole family.
And don’t forget to check out our revamped Deals page for more bargains.