Read These Next
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Boston Market: 50 percent off a family meal purchase on Labor Day (print first) [9/2 only].
- Carl’s Jr.: $1 off a Red Hot Buffalo Blue Cheese burger combo (print first) [10/6].
- Del Taco: Free item from the Buck & Under Menu with any purchase on Wednesdays from 3 to 9 p.m. [expiration unknown].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: $1 off a pumpkin walnut crunch bagel with cream cheese (print first) [9/10].
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: $3 off a Dozen Bucket (print first) [9/10].
- Hardee’s: Free medium drink with the purchase of super nachos (print first) [9/8].
- Hardee’s: $1 off a Red Hot Buffalo Blue Cheese Thickburger combo (print first) [10/6].
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Four coupons to pick from (print first) [expiration unknown].
- LongHorn Steakhouse: $5 off the purchase of two dinner entrees (print first) [9/8].
- Outback Steakhouse: $5 off the purchase of two dine-in or carry-out lunch entrees (print first) [9/29].
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $10 off a $20 purchase (print first) [9/1].
- Tony Roma’s: The Roma’s Meal for Four is $40 when you carry out [9/2]. This offer is only valid at California, Florida and Nevada locations. The meal includes baby back ribs, macaroni and cheese and potato skins.