Plus home decor, Missoni shoes, "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," a free Bloomin' Onion from Outback and more.
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Outback Steakhouse: Free Bloomin’ Onion appetizer with any purchase (say “the onion flew” to your server) [9/24 only].
Health and beauty
- Body Shop: 25 percent off regular-priced items — and 50 percent off select body butters — online [9/29].
- Bike locks: 20 percent off select WordLock products at Amazon.com (use code WRDLCK13) [expiration unknown]. They start at $6.
- Laundry detergent: $1 off select All or Mas products (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Target: $5 off a $30 home purchase or a $25 kids home purchase in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Tablet keyboard: 50 percent off Targus’ AKB33US Bluetooth wireless keyboard for tablets at Staples online [expiration unknown]. Instead of $60, it’s $30.
- “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”: 62 percent off the three-disc 40th anniversary collectors edition on Blu-ray or DVD at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $65, it’s $25.
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Maidenform: The $8 Bra Sale includes 10 styles in various colors online [9/23].
- Victoria’s Secret: Free leggings with a $25 clothing or shoe purchase online (use code STYLE25) [9/26]. Note that select clothing items are 20 percent off too.
- Designer shoes: Brands like Missoni and Calvin Klein start at less than $100 during the clearance sale at DSW’s Luxe810 shop online [expiration unknown]. Check out Finding Designer Accessories at Deep Discounts for more ways to save on such brands.