I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: $3 off the purchase of two lunch entrees (print first) [8/29].
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: $5 off the purchase of two dinner entrees (print first) [8/29].
- On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: Tacos start at $2 on Tuesdays when you dine in [expiration unknown].
- Outback Steakhouse: $8 off the purchase of two dinner entrees when you dine in (print first) [9/5].
- Red Lobster: The $16 endless-shrimp meal is back [expiration unknown].
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill: Up to 40 percent off when you dine in (print first) [8/25]. You get 10 percent off per person for up to four people.
- Sizzler: The $10 steak and all-you-can-eat shrimp meal is back [expiration unknown]. It includes a 6-ounce tri-tip sirloin, unlimited crispy fried shrimp and a baked potato.
- Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill: $10 off a $20 purchase (print first) [8/25].
- Souper Salad: $5.55 adult buffets when you dine in or carry out (print first) [8/25]. This coupon is valid for up to four people.