I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets.
- Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant: Free baked ziti the purchase of a pasta or entree (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market (grocery store): Free bag of bagels (print first) [3/11].
- ShopRite (grocery store): $20 off a $150 ShopRite from Home order (use code SAVE20MARCH) [3/11]. Your purchase must be picked up or delivered by March 16.
- Vacuums: Up to 40 percent off Dirt Devils at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Clinique: Free seven-piece cosmetics set – a $65 value – with a $25 purchase at Dillard’s stores [3/28]. The freebie includes a cosmetics bag, two moisturizers, face wash, a color compact, lipstick, and mascara.
- Memory cards: Up to 50 percent off SanDisk 16GB and 32GB sizes at Amazon.com [3/16].
- Tablets: Start at $90 at Walmart online [expiration unknown]. This category currently includes a lot of special buys.
- Infant and toddler toys: Up to 25 percent off select Fisher-Price toys at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Bras: Up to 70 percent off during the $10 Bra Sale at Maidenform online [3/12].
- Shoes (for the whole family): Additional $15 off a $70 purchase in stores (print first) [3/20]. Like DSW, Off Broadway Shoes is a warehouse that sells brand names at a discount, so this coupon is a great deal on top of that. Check out Finding Designer Accessories at Deep Discounts for more.
- Delia’s (for juniors and young women): $20 off a $50 purchase online (use code HURRAH) [3/11].