I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales, and freebies – which I collect and organize here and on our deals page.
Arts and crafts
- Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft: 50 percent off regular-priced item (print first) [10/31].
- Long John Silver’s: Free fish and onion rings basket with the purchase of one basket (print first) [11/1].
- The Bon-Ton (department store): Additional 35 percent off regular- and sale-priced items in the home department (print first) [10/29].
- Power tool accessories (Dewalt): Additional 15 percent off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Vitamins and supplements: Up to 60 percent off at Drugstore.com [expiration unknown]. Shipping is free if you spend $25.
- Multivitamins (Centrum Silver): $1.75 off at Target stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Facial care (Clean & Clear): $1 off (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Pet Supermarket: $2 off a $10-plus purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code 2off10nb) [10/31].
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2: $50 off at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $250, it’s $200.
Clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Clothing (for the whole family): $20 off a $100-plus purchase at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
Karla Bowsher covers consumer, retail, and health issues. If you have a comment, suggestion, or question, leave a comment or contact her at email@example.com.