Plus electric fireplaces, dog food, batteries, Macy's and more.
I subscribe to the promotional emails of hundreds of companies so you don’t have to. I sift through 1,000 deal-touting emails every week. Most are worthless. But some offer valuable coupons, promo codes, sales and freebies — which I collect and organize.
Note: Expiration dates are in brackets and special instructions are in parentheses.
Health and beauty
- Bath & Body Works: Free item — up to a $13 value — with a $10 purchase in stores (print first) and online (use code HOLIDAYGIFT) [12/24].
- Cover Girl: Free “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” movie ticket with a $20 purchase in stores [12/31].
- Electric fireplace: 48 percent off Jarden Consumer-Domestic’s BFH5000 electric fireplace with heat option at Amazon.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $300, it’s $155 — and shipping is free.
- Yankee Candle Company: $20 off a $45 purchase in stores (print first) [12/20].
- Guitars: Up to 50 percent off 2013 Gibson guitars at Amazon.com [expiration unknown].
- Dog food: Free 5.5-ounce can of Alpo with the purchase of one can at Walmart stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
- Xbox Live: 33 percent off a one-year gold subscription at NewEgg.com [expiration unknown]. Instead of $60, it’s $40.
- Batteries: $1 to $2 off Energizer or Duracell products in stores (print first) [expiration unknown].
Clothing, shoes and accessories
- Bras: Up to 60 percent off best-selling Hanes brands, including Playtex and Bali at OneHanesPlace.com [expiration unknown].
- Macy’s: Additional 25 percent off select regular-, sale- and clearance-priced items in store (print first) and online (use code FRIEND) [12/9].