- The 11 Best Foods to Buy When You’re Broke
- Does This Budweiser Slogan Condone Date Rape?
- 8 Tips for Buying Your Next Car for Less
- Ask Stacy: Which Is Better — Dividend or Growth Stocks?
- Make an $8 Air Conditioner, and 4 More Hot Tips for Staying Cool
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
Buying the right gift is hard enough when you’re shopping for a spouse. (See 5 Dumb Gifts for Girls.) But it’s even worse when the recipient of your generosity is 8-years-old. Granted, kids will do something many adults wouldn’t: They’ll tell you in no uncertain terms exactly what they want. Still, wouldn’t it be great if you could get actual toy reviews from kids before you head off to your favorite toy store?
If you answered yes to that question, you’re in luck. Because our friends over at Cheapism.com have a library of videos featuring kids showing you some of their favorite toys, as well as discussing the pluses and minuses of each. Worthwhile help? Maybe. Cute? Definitely.
By way of example, below is a video of a babe in Toyland: It’s 8-year-old Emma discussing the Nerf Vigilon…
Nicely done, Emma!
To see Emma and other kids delivering the inside scoop on more toys, visit this page of Cheapism.com. From there you can click through to Educational Toys, Games and Puzzles, Crafts, Collectibles, and Toy Pets and Stuffed Animals for more videos.